Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the blog!

Of course, no one is really reading this yet, but welcome anyway. I'm Alicia. Long story short, I've been going to Disneyworld with my family every year since I was ten (I'm in college now) and I've developed something of a ... well ... a little obsession.

For a long time now I've been checking a variety of different Disney blogs just about every day, each with its own focus. I thought, since I'm doing this anyway, why not make a blog where I can post the most interesting things I find so that other people don't have to filter through twenty blogs to find the really good stuff? Of course, this assumes that your idea of "good stuff" is in line with mine, but I'd say I go pretty middle of the road ... I don't want to know every obscure detail. Just enough to provoke my interest and bring back those wonderful memories.

I want this blog to be a source of Disney updates as well as little offerings of things I especially enjoy and want to explore further, or celebrate in my own little way. I'm no expert on Disney - just a major fan - but I hope I can offer insights into all things Disney as changes develop. The parks and the company are constantly evolving, making it possible to do more than just reflect back on the many wonderful things Disney offers. It's a challenge to try and stay on top of everything that's happening in real-time.

So ... I'm excited! This may not literally be a daily dose of Disney, but I'll do my best. Please don't be shy if you ever want to comment on the blog. I would love to meet other people as crazy about Disney as I am.

Happy reading!

- Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment