Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Miss Me?


Hello readers (Mom)!

I apologize that it's been so long since I've updated this blog. College finals are not free-time friendly, and unfortunately this blog, fun as it is, can't be a big priority right now. I still check the other Disney blogs better at updating than I have, though, and they've come out with some really fun Christmas stuff. Although I'm partial to Halloween myself - somehow, I just got a little more excited about that - the holidays seem to bring out the best in the Disney parks. Hopefully, over the next two weeks, I'll update this blog with all the fun videos, photos, and updates that should've been posted ... well, weeks ago. I'm especially excited about the holiday happenings going on not just in the U.S., but in Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong as well.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment